We Invite You to Caring Acres Nusing and Rehab Center
Caring Acres Nursing and Rehab Center is a licensed, skilled nursing facility offering professional caring staff, satisfying homemade meals, spacious rooms and all the amenities needed for a comfortable living experience.
The levels of services offered at Caring Acres Nursing and Rehab Center include the following:
Nursing and Therapy
• Licensed Medicare, Medicaid and insurance provider
• Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy from experienced therapists
• Skilled nurses specializing in medically complex care for residents needing 24-hour monitoring
• Private suites and semi-private rooms
• Bathrooms with safety features
• Housekeeping and Laundry services
• Social activities that provide mental and physical stimulation
• Beauty services provided within the facility
• Cable television
• Outdoor patio
• Daily entertainment
Short Term Rehabilitation
While recovering from a hospitalization, Caring Acres Nursing and Rehab Center manages the rehabilitative and medical needs of most residents. Physical Therapists Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists work to motivate out patients to achieve their goals for a quick recovery and a safe return to their home environment.
We offer specialized respite care to residents to assist families needing a break from daily care-giving responsibilities.
Long Term Care
For resident who are no longer able to stay at home, Caring Acres Nursing and Rehab Center is the next best place to be. The attention given to our residents by licenses practical and registered nursed ensures our residents are well cared for and are offered as much attention as they would expect from their own family.
We provide specialty services to our residents and their families to make their stay at Caring Acres Nursing and Rehab Center more convenient.
The services we offer are:
• Physician exams at the bedside
• Podiatrist services
• Laboratory services
• On-site IV Therapy and Wound Management
• Hospice services
• Registered dietician assessments
• Long term financial planning (experts to assist with Medicare, Medicaid and long term care insurance benefits)
• Pharmacy services